Author: Davide Faconti via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Still using Indigo instead of kinetic? Why?

Hi,

My team is still using Indigo. being tied to Ubuntu 14.04 is start being a (minor) issue.
I wonder if there are still many people using Indigo for any technical reason and if someone wants to share those reasons (maybe because of packages which were not ported to kinetic).

Few months ago may be Moveit was the most compelling reason, but it is not the case anymore.

Cheers

Davide

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/still-using-indigo-instead-of-kinetic-why/2150/1) or reply to this email to respond.