Author: Bo Chen via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ENWAY - multiple positions for autonomous service vehicles - Berlin, Germany

Hi Alex, thanks a lot for you interest. Great eye for detail and good question! :slight_smile:
We are a platform for all kinds of autonomous service and utility vehicles, not just street sweepers. However, our old name somehow suggested that we purely focus on cleaning.
Please let me know in case you have any other questions!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/enway-multiple-positions-for-autonomous-service-vehicles-berlin-germany/2321/3) or reply to this email to respond.