Author: Thiago Azevedo via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ZOARobotics – Head of Software

**ZOA Robotics: Startup based in London (UK) developing highly mobile legged robots.**

We engineer robots in a new way dynamic by design, lightweight, safe. Elegantly simple hardware backed by cutting-edge software.

Our goal are robots with the grace of animals working with people. Everywhere.

We are looking for the right person to head our software engineering, you will almost certainly have ROS experience.

We are at an early stage, stealthy, and looking for talented people who can hit the ground running and grow with us.

**More details & how to apply: www.zoarobotics.com/jobs**

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/zoa-robotics-head-of-software/2455/1) or reply to this email to respond.