Author: fkromer via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Design By Contract

[quote="asmodehn, post:14, topic:2405"]
By the way, isnt this thread some kind of X-Y problem. Which problem exactly are you planning to solve with DbC ?
[/quote]

That's right. The question should be: " How can I prevent from introducing defects into distributed ROS systems which have their root cause in the dynamic interaction of several ROS modes?" I am biased and did not propose physical continuous Integration because that seems hard to implement for distributed systems. DbC or more advanced, model checking based on kind of node description language seems cheaper to me.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/design-by-contract/2405/19) or reply to this email to respond.