Author: William Woodall via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Catkin dependencies

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I said, if you would follow the support guidelines I'd try to help you. If there is an issue with how it is installing for you and you don't take the time to report it correctly (in the right place and with sufficient information to us to help you) then I don't know how you think it will improve.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/catkin-dependencies/2610/4) or reply to this email to respond.