Author: YUHONG_LIN via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] (this post have been deleted)

Hi

Thank you for pointing out the problem.

My apology, I will delete the duplicate post and do as you suggested.

In fact, we do not just copy and paste, but to re-order and highlight the key message for the ease of job hunting. Some of the offers are sent directly to us by the companies, so we have the copyright. For ads that are not authorized, please let us know by email and we will delete them immediately.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/this-post-have-been-deleted/2998/3) or reply to this email to respond.