Author: Tully Foote via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Tully Foote
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Unfortunately, I've talked to Teespring about supporting this and they said that they don't support that. They said that the different campaigns may be produced at different facilities which is why the shipping is separate. And when I followed up about combining the campaigns they said that they cannot do that either.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/4) or reply to this email to respond.