[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Manag…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Mikael Arguedas via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Mikael Arguedas
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Preparing Lunar Sync 2017-11-29

Lunar Maintainers,

Lunar has no indicated regressions and ~150 packages to sync. I will plan to sync by the end of the week.
We have 2 outstanding failing packages that build only for some platforms:
- vrpn @Paul_Bovbel
- naoqi_libqi @sambrose

If you can, please submit a patch in the next few days, otherwise I'll remove these packages from rosdistro so that we provide the same set of packages on all platforms.

If there are any other issues we should be tracking for an upcoming Lunar sync, please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-lunar-sync-2017-11-29/3268/1) or reply to this email to respond.