[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Angelo Corsaro via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Angelo Corsaro
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in ros2

@Jaime_Martin_Losa, you are just following our foot-steps. Just check dates on repositories, check numbers of supporters, quantity of contribution, etc. etc.... Then the real questions is why should we select the protocol that does less and takes more resources... I don't find it a good technical argument.

You may think it is a question of ego, but I'd argue you should ask yourself the same. Our proposal is more general, more wire efficient and memory efficient. Thus technically, a rational thinker would join ours.

But again, ego and politics spoil rational thinking. But it is not too late for you to take the right choice ;-)

Have a good weekend.

@kydos

P.S. BTW, with your microRTPS you are bringing ROS back to the single point of failure/bottleneck that existed in ROS1... Wonder how you feel about it.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ipc-in-ros2/2619/29) or reply to this email to respond.