Author: Víctor Mayoral Vilches via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Víctor Mayoral Vilches
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 and DDS Security enhancement on arm platforms

Hi @davidhuziji! This is certainly interesting for those of us trying to make use of ROS 2 in real applications.

Are you guys currently working into integrating these enhancements in any specific DDS implementation? Is there any working example available that we can review? Will you open source these "improvements" in an open source DDS implementation together with the security plugins as a reference guide?. This will definitely help the community (and vendors) evaluate it and eventually adopt it.

I'm particularly interested in examples working with lead DDS vendors such as RTI. Any plans on this regard?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-and-dds-security-enhancement-on-arm-platforms/3677/2) or reply to this email to respond.