Author: gerkey via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: gerkey
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

Thanks for your interest in ROSCon 2018! We are researching locations and dates now. Collocation with IROS in Madrid is one of the options that we're seriously considering. We'll let you all know as soon as we have the time and place confirmed. Last year this happened in [early February](https://www.osrfoundation.org/save-the-date-roscon-2017-in-vancouver-sep-21-22/).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018/3198/8) or reply to this email to respond.