Author: Duane Benson via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Duane Benson
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Quadcopter shooting high power lasers controlled with motion capture (Otus tracker)

Just have to say... this is awesome... and scary at the same time... the technology that we have at our disposal is so powerful and cheap that it's scary to think what will happen with these devices in the next few years.

Stay safe, and keep the lasers pointed away from you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/quadcopter-shooting-high-power-lasers-controlled-with-motion-capture-otus-tracker/2987/5) or reply to this email to respond.