Author: Jerry Towler via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Jerry Towler
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2018 Survey

Agreed with @ruffsl.

I already took the survey, but if there had been a "n/a" option for the question about the release cycle for non-LTS releases, I and most or all of my colleagues would have chosen that one.

Perhaps these answers can be teased out, however, by filtering those who selected "Never" for "When do you upgrade to a new ROS1 non-LTS distribution?"

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2018-survey/4270/3) or reply to this email to respond.