[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Absolute motion …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Ingo Lütkebohle via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Ingo Lütkebohle
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Absolute motion in serial protocol

Thanks for the reply. I'm not expecting you to change the firmware for me! I've just been wondering whether, maybe, this was already in there. From your answer I surmise that it's not.

btw, you mention open source firmware. Would you be prepared to make available documentation on the micro-controller and board, so that others could write one? We're currently engaged in a micro-controller oriented project for ROS and would be interested in something like that to make a show-case on widely available hardware.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/absolute-motion-in-serial-protocol/4417/3) or reply to this email to respond.