[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Call for…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Adam Alami via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Adam Alami
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Call for participation in the implementation of the Quality Metrics

Hi everyone,

As per the last [ROS QA group meeting notes](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-quality-assurance-working-group-meeting-minutes-april-2018-meeting/4473), we defined the quality metrics required to make ROS packages visible. The list available in a [Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ujwc2rjmywWpiamCGNRAdD3USNurXLqunIvgSrSbwvM/edit#gid=0).

We moving to the implementation of these metrics and the GUI required to display these metrics.

We calling for volunteers to help in the implementation. Please let me know if you like to help?

Thanks
Adam

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-participation-in-the-implementation-of-the-quality-metrics/4585/1) or reply to this email to respond.