[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Local User Groups/ROS Brazi…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Tully Foote via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Tully Foote
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Local User Groups/ROS Brazil Users Group] Camisetas ROS Melodic Morena

We're researching vendors through which we can sell tshirts and stickers on an ongoing basis. If anyone knows of any suggestions please send me a message.

Also if someone can recommend a Brazillian vendor with good reviews who could support a tshirt campaign we could try them out. We did just complete the Melodic campaign. But we could create a similar but distinct design specific to Brazil that could be made locally and not need to be imported. And if that works well we could consider adding them to the regular campaign suppliers.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/camisetas-ros-melodic-morena/4725/6) or reply to this email to respond.