Author: Tully Foote via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Tully Foote
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2018-05-14

Indigo Maintainers,

We have 110 packages ready to sync.

I've identified two regressions on i386 only:
- http://build.ros.org/view/Ibin_uT32/job/Ibin_uT32__jsk_teleop_joy__ubuntu_trusty_i386__binary/ which is related to https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm/issues/535 FYI @k-okada
- http://build.ros.org/view/Ibin_uT32/job/Ibin_uT32__rtabmap__ubuntu_trusty_i386__binary/42/console I've ticketed this upstream: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/issues/243 it appears that OpenNI has declared this to be an unsupported platform. @matlabbe

Since these are both only on i386 and don't have code changes that can easily resolve them I don't plan to block the sync on them.

If there are any other issues please reply here. Otherwise we'll plan to sync on Wednesday and hold new indigo releases until the sync is out.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2018-05-14/4767/1) or reply to this email to respond.