[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Intere…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: dhood via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: dhood
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Interested in contributing to the ROS 2 "core"?

The ROS 2 development team has labelled some tasks where we think contributions from the community would be particularly beneficial (priority bug fixes, enhancements, etc). These are represented as GitHub issues that have been given the ["help wanted" label](https://github.com/search?q=user%3Aros2+user%3Aament+label%3A%22help+wanted%22+is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue&type=Issues).

We also have a label for issues that we think should be more accessible for first-time contributors, labelled ["good first issue"](https://github.com/search?q=user%3Aros2+user%3Aament+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22+is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue&type=Issues).

If you are interested in contributing to the ROS 2 project, we encourage you to take a look at those issues first. If you'd like to cast a wider net, we welcome contributions on any open issue (or others that you might propose), particularly tasks that have a milestone signifying they're targeted for the next ROS 2 release (currently "bouncy").

If any task catches your eye, **please see the [contributing guide](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Contributing#contributing-code)** for details on what to do next!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/interested-in-contributing-to-the-ros-2-core/4987/1) or reply to this email to respond.