[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Ubuntu Core and sn…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Mateusz Sadowski via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Mateusz Sadowski
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Ubuntu Core and snap packages in production

I've been following this set of tutorials to get to know snap better. After following it and going through some pains (e.g. serial port access, build times on armhf platform) I started to wonder what other people have experienced.

I can see how snap, if project is architectured right, can solve some of the deployment issues however for development it seems like a lot of burden, especially in cases where you want to develop in incremental steps and test on the robot as you go.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ubuntu-core-and-snap-packages-in-production/5002/4) or reply to this email to respond.