[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How to…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Bogdan Djukic via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Bogdan Djukic
題目: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] How to deploy ROS2 package?

Hi there,

I'm trying to run Raspberry Pi camera node on ROS2 from: https://github.com/christianrauch/raspicam2_node.

I have successfully built ROS2 (latest public release) on my Raspberry Pi and ran the publisher/listener examples.

After building the above project for Raspberry Pi camera, I am not able to actually run it with `ros2 run` command. When I list all existing packages with `ros2 pkg list`, I don't see the package above in the summary.

Any help would be great, since I'm new to the tooling of ROS2.

Ping for the original author of the Raspberry Pi camera node for ROS2: @christian :grinning:

Thanks!

B.

---