Author: Matt Robinson via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Matt Robinson
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] World ROS-I Day - July 11

The ROS-I global community is going to be putting together the first World ROS-I Day, in the spirit of World MoveIt! day, but focusing on the repositories relevant to ROS-Industrial. We have 3-4 sites already signed up to host, as well as participating in virtual collaboration rooms, with continued participation from Asia, handing off to the EU, then finally to the Americas.

We hope we can find some folks to jump in to do some clean up with us on the various repositories and packages, working on a predefined list of issues. Where hardware is needed for access we may seek particular collaboration partners, or have to table certain issues, though we are open to creative ideas.

We will keep info up to date here as we work out the details, but we look forward to hosting this inaugural event and learn what we can do when we coordinate our efforts!

Thanks in advance!

Matt R.
SwRI
ROS-I Consortium Americas Program Manager

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/world-ros-i-day-july-11/5087/1) or reply to this email to respond.