Author: fkromer via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: fkromer
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Pytest support for ROS / rostest

[quote="dirk-thomas, post:6, topic:4990"]
It certainly is more actively being developed and offers more features through the numerous available plugins.
[/quote]

In the Python web dev domain pytest is the standard tool for testing distributed systems. If one wants to get an idea about in what non public projects it could be used I suggest to read about the history of the pytest initiator (Holger Krekel).

I would help out in adding pytest support in ROS1.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/pytest-support-for-ros-rostest/4990/7) or reply to this email to respond.