[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Single locat…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Isaac I. Y. Saito via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Isaac I. Y. Saito
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Site Feedback] Single location to discuss best practices

Thanks for the discussion. It has been eye-opening to me.

[quote="jbohren, post:6, topic:5266"]
Maybe a best-practice tag in the quality channel for requesting/brainstorming, since quality-minded people are likely to go there, and a GitHub repo for drafting them via PRs.
[/quote]

- About brainstorm (or whatever you call) phase, +1 for this suggestion. Quality channel sounds suitable so thanks for bringing that up @gavanderhoorn.
- About "document" location, I don't have a strong opinion. I've always slightly worried about the wiki for the lack of review process thus less control, so I'm leaning towards pull request style. However wiki is convenient and PR could get stale. Since best practice is just "practice" not a rule/spec, wiki may or may not be fine.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/single-location-to-discuss-best-practices/5266/9) or reply to this email to respond.