Author: Pito Salas via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Pito Salas
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Looking for ideas for interesting ROS "real world" pedagogical example

Thanks for your suggestion! I looked at the provided but I am not sure exactly where to take it in the context of my question. It sounds intriguing though. Could you give a few more details?

I meant an example that is meaningful and not just a way to play with topics, services and so on. I also meant something where I can provide the basic working code and have some interesting changes that students can make and see the results of before they really know ROS, kind of to build their appetite.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looking-for-ideas-for-interesting-ros-real-world-pedagogical-example/5398/4) or reply to this email to respond.