Author: Al via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Al
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Learning Robotics using Python, 2nd Edition | Review the book in Amazon | FREE Access to book

Hi Lentin
"To submit reviews, customers must make a minimum number of valid debit or credit card purchases. Prime subscriptions and promotional discounts don't qualify towards the purchase minimum. For more information, see our Customer Review Guidelines."
As im in Australia and Amazon sux here i havent paid them enough to allow me to review anything.......
I will write my review and post it here for you and you can use it anyway you see fit... BTW - a great book - i am enjoying it immensely

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/learning-robotics-using-python-2nd-edition-review-the-book-in-amazon-free-access-to-book/5474/19) or reply to this email to respond.