Author: Kei via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kei
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Introducing the XEL Network : Modular H/W ecosystem over ROS2

[quote="iluetkeb, post:7, topic:6050"]

I know :slight_smile: You may remember I contacted you about that a few weeks ago, but Ive been on a long holiday in the meantime.

[/quote]

Of course, I remember you :) Our country was a traditional holiday until today.

[quote="iluetkeb, post:7, topic:6050"]

We have a few different choices to also support RTOSes (optionally) and other transports, but otherwise, its very close. Thats mainly what I wanted to discuss at ROSCon, but if you like, we can start earlier.

[/quote]

OpenCR uses serial only because of hardware limitation, but XEL Network also uses Ethernet and use FreeRTOS. Anyway, its very close.

Tomorrow we will go out, so it would be nice to talk at ROScon. However, if you mail us your opinion, we will be able to communicate more smoothly.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introducing-the-xel-network-modular-h-w-ecosystem-over-ros2/6050/8) or reply to this email to respond.