Author: Kyle via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kyle
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Informal Meetings of Special Interest Groups

# Snap users meetup

**When:** 12:30 lunch day 1 (or any other time, really)

**Where:** FLORENCIA (Lunch Room A)

**How to find us:** Look for folks wearing bright orange Ubuntu lanyards. I'm afraid I don't quite have the distinctive beard I previously had. Don't worry, it'll come back.

**Agenda:** I'm one of the primary snapcraft maintainers, and other engineers from Canonical are here as well. We'd love to talk about your experience creating ROS snaps, answer any of your questions, and provide any assistance we can!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-informal-meetings-of-special-interest-groups/6151/14) or reply to this email to respond.