Author: Adam Alami via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Adam Alami
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Next ROS Quality Assurance Working Group Meeting

Dear ROS community,

The next ROS QA Working Group meeting is taking place the 11th of Oct. 2018 at 6PM GMT.

If you wish to participate and you are not already in the circulation list, then, send me your email, I'll forward the invite.

**Agenda:**

1. Discuss how to finish the work on the Quality Dashboard (Making ROS Quality Visible)?

2. Discuss how to kick off the code review pilot?

3. Update on the Static Analysis

4. Start off the discussion on the Maintenance Issue initiative. Will brainstorm solutions for the issue.

Thanks

Adam

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/next-ros-quality-assurance-working-group-meeting/6336/1) or reply to this email to respond.