Author: Dan Prasenjit via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Dan Prasenjit
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Collaboration Bulletin Board

Thank you @HyphaROS for porting ydlidar to ROS2. This is helpful. Our team at Persistent System will contribute towards testing ROS2 ported ydlidar package very soon and keep you posted on the outcome. Please let us know if anyone has any concern or any vital information that we will help us in this testing effort.

@ I see that you are the maintainer of this package in ROS, hence Im tagging you here in this

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-collaboration-bulletin-board/2239/38) or reply to this email to respond.