Author: Dave Coleman via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Dave Coleman
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Tomorrow is World MoveIt! Day

Hi ROS Community,

A quick reminder that our 3rd annual hackathon for the motion planning library MoveIt! is tomorrow. Join in from wherever, or at our organized locations in San Francisco, Tokyo, London, Singapore, New Delhi, Stuttgart, San Antonio, and Boulder. We'll be improving the code base, closing issues, and meeting others in the ROS community.

[Full event details](http://moveit.ros.org/events/world-moveit-day-2018/)

![image|690x441](upload://xVP1GXeq6jk2xtMUxlRFR4R5Dmk.png)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tomorrow-is-world-moveit-day/6593/1) or reply to this email to respond.