Author: reno via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: reno
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Upgrading Turtlebot3 with better LIDAR

Hello all,

LDS-01 LIDAR that comes with turtlebot3 is good for small indoor places. But when I try to use it autonomously in larger indoor places it starts to behave unreliable.
Seems like LDS-01 range is not good enough. My plan is to upgrade my Turtlebot with better LIDAR.

What LIDAR would you suggest me for price up to $350?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/upgrading-turtlebot3-with-better-lidar/6603/1) or reply to this email to respond.