Author: YUHONG_LIN via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: YUHONG_LIN
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Developers LIVE-Class

### ROS Developers LIVE-Class #36

** **How to use your trained DQNN in the robot****
Live streaming date: October 30th, 2018
https://youtu.be/tHE8GxDpnmc

**About:**
In previous Live Classes, we learned how to train DQNNs for specific tasks using OpenAI. However, how can the trained DQNN be used in the robot once it has been finally trained?

That is the subject of this Live Class. In this class, we will train a DQNN to make a robot complete a task. Once the DQNN is trained, we will transfer it to the (simulated) robot and show how to use that network to control the robot doing the task it was trained for.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-developers-live-class/6010/3) or reply to this email to respond.