Author: Mehdi Tlili via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Mehdi Tlili
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Embedded] Best ARM board for ROS

I really recommend testing the Odroid XU4 (or better the XU4Q with passive heating).
The raspberry Pi3 is by far no match, especially considering the XU4 price (59 USD). What peripherals were not possible on the odroid? I mean it runs normal ubuntu so what would be the difference to the Pi?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/best-arm-board-for-ros/152/26) or reply to this email to respond.