Author: Michael Jae-Yoon Chung via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Michael Jae-Yoon Chung
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Introducing the OpenManipulator

Hello @routiful, will openmanipulator be available for purchase this year?

I tried to build an openmanipulator myself, but faced the following problems:
* the "Gripper_Horn.stl" file I downloaded via Thingsverse (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3069574) is corrupted
* it is very difficult to figure out how many of 3D printable parts I need to print, esp., since the 3d printable part file names are matching with the part names used in "Assembly manual" (http://www.robotis.com/service/download.php?no=1255) or the "Parts list" section in e-manual (http://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/platform/openmanipulator/#hardware-setup).

Are you guys interested in improving the problems mentioned above to help hobbyists like me to build the openmanipulator? I'd love to be able to build it myself, if there the documentation was a bit clearer.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introducing-the-openmanipulator/2595/8) or reply to this email to respond.