Author: Ricardo Tellez via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Ricardo Tellez
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Developers Podcast (RDP)

In this week's episode of the ROS Developers Podcast, we are going to learn about what are behavior trees, why are they better than state machines and how can we use them inside ROS All those questions and many more will be answered by Davide Faconti, the creator of the BehaviorTree.CPP set of libraries

[Using Behavior Trees With ROS with Davide Faconti](http://www.theconstructsim.com/rdp-033-behavior-trees-ros-davide-faconti/)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-developers-podcast-rdp/4505/11) or reply to this email to respond.