Author: Tully Foote via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Tully Foote
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Regarding Migration of Launch File from ROS1 -> ROS2

Please read our support guidelines, https://wiki.ros.org/Support questions should be directed to https://answers.ros.org not to the discussion forum. Please don't double post things, especially without cross references as that will potentially cause multiple people to take time to answer your same question in the different forums without knowing that someone else has already take the time. I see that you also asked [here](https://answers.ros.org/question/310476/regarding-migration-of-launch-file-from-ros1-ros2/) which is the right forum. I'm going to close this and any followups can go there.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/regarding-migration-of-launch-file-from-ros1-ros2/7101/2) or reply to this email to respond.