Author: Eric Litman via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Eric Litman
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Contract sysadmin with ROS experience at aescape in Boston

We're looking for part-time help configuring and managing a growing number of Ubuntu servers in our development environment at the heart of our fitness/wellness robotics prototype. We use a range of ROS capabilities, OpenCV + PCL (plus all the standard camera driver stuff), several robot arms, and a bunch of custom software.

Our offices are in MassRobotics in the Seaport area of Boston. Much of the work can be done remotely with an occasional trip into the office.

Drop me a note if this is you, or if you know someone you think could be great for this.

Thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/contract-sysadmin-with-ros-experience-at-aescape-in-boston/7187/1) or reply to this email to respond.