Author: Raju Gupta via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Raju Gupta via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

Guys, I am new to ROS and fiducial marker tracking. I need a help. When tracking the fiducial, if I move the marker faster then the 3D visualization shows lag and the does not show the continuous movement of marker instead it kinds of jumps and apears when the marker come to static. I will really appreciate if you can help me solve this issue. Thanks,

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/14) or reply to this email to respond.