+ (text/plain)
Author: Víctor Mayoral Vilches via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Víctor Mayoral Vilches via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] ROS-I Americas Consortium Annual Meeting

Pretty nice program @mrobinson, thanks for sharing!

Is there room for further participation and contributions? As you may know, our group is posting MoveIt! motion planning framework to ROS 2. We are supporting PickNik financially to help us steer the process and wed be happy speaking about the process, giving an update on the roadmap and maybe pricing some early demonstration? (Will depend heavily on the progress though)

@davetcoleman what do you think? Maybe we could organize a joint speech about it and give the audience an update?

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-i-americas-consortium-annual-meeting/7833/2) or reply to this email to respond.