Author: Betab0t via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Betab0t via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS package for Anki Vector now available

Hi everyone,

Lately I've been working on this package for Vector, It's my first public ROS package, and I'll be really happy to get some professional feedback :robot:

Still got some work to do but it's pretty stable and available on my Github repo:

https://github.com/betab0t/vector_ros

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-package-for-anki-vector-now-available/7923/1) or reply to this email to respond.