[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Integration…

トップ ページ
添付ファイル:
Eメールのメッセージ
+ (text/plain)
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: gavanderhoorn via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: gavanderhoorn via Discourse.ros.org
題目: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Integration of 6-axis manipulator and 2-axis positioner (external axes)

@tdl-ua: please see [Adamsua-lab/motoman_ma2010_d500_waam_moveit_config#1](https://github.com/Adamsua-lab/motoman_ma2010_d500_waam_moveit_config/pull/1), which is an example of how your setup could be approximated using the `industrial_robot_client`.

It's not exactly how it would be with `motoman_driver`, but close enough to give you an idea.

Note: I've also changed your MoveIt configuration to use chains for the two groups and used `trac_ik` instead of KDL (with `Distance` solve type).

If/when you have your real hw, we can revisit this.

---

Note: this only gets you to the *actual* problem / challenge: planning for the combined scene (or at least: with kinematics involved).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/integration-of-6-axis-manipulator-and-2-axis-positioner-external-axes/7931/11) or reply to this email to respond.