Author: gerkey via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: gerkey via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2019: registration open

We're happy to announce that [registration for ROSCon 2019](https://roscon.regfox.com/roscon-2019) is now open!

Note: Early Student and Early General tickets are limited in quantity and will be offered first come, first served until they sell out or until 24 August 2019, whichever comes first.

Were looking forward to a great event in Macau. The event website has more information on the [venue](https://roscon.ros.org/2019/#location) and [key dates](https://roscon.ros.org/2019/#important-dates).

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor: Amazon, and to all our Gold Sponsors: Acutronic Robotics, ADLINK, Apex.ai, Clearpath Robotics, eProsima, Fetch Robotics, iRobot, Microsoft, Rapyuta Robotics, ROBOTIS, Silexica, Tier IV, Toyota Research Institue, and Ubuntu.

Questions or requests can be sent to the organizing committee: .

-- Your friendly neighborhood ROSCon Organizing Committee

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2019-registration-open/8283/1) or reply to this email to respond.