Author: Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Tully Foote via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2019-03-19

Kinetic Maintainers,

We have [181 packages to sync](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=SYNC) and no regressions.

We have several queued releases that I'm about to merge which will cause a large rebuild, so I will plan to hold new package releases starting end of day Wednesday with a sync on Monday to have plenty of soak time.

If there's anything new that fails in that window I'll plan to just roll it back. If there's anything else that should be taken into consideration for this timeline please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2019-03-19/8367/1) or reply to this email to respond.