+ (text/plain)
Author: Akihito Ohsato via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Akihito Ohsato via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] 1.12 development timeline

`experimental/peoria` was created for our local testing but some merged branches are probably not needed to merge to master, e.g. `feature/deadreckoner`. You can easily divide these into some feature branches, actually `peoria` has only merge commits (`peoria_internal_test` has 1 direct commit for local change).

These branches were merged to `experimental/peoria`, we can pick from here for next release.
- New features
- feature/rebuild_decision_maker
- feature/point_pillars
- feature/deadreckoner
- Update of current feautures
- feature/signal_pole_grouping
- fix/rtm_calibration_publisher
- feature/fix_motion_predictor
- feature/velocity_set_with_prediction
- feature/velocity_interpolation
- For UI
- feature/update_autoware_launcher
- feature/point_pillar_launcher_plugin
- feature/decision_maker_launcher_plugin
- feature/autoware_launcher_plugins

I additionally want to merge `feature/improve_ymc_interface` and some features to v.1.12. Is the deadline issues until April 1?
https://github.com/CPFL/Autoware/issues/1961

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/1-12-development-timeline/8166/11) or reply to this email to respond.