Author: Dejan Pangercic
To: Arkapravo Bhaumik, User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Real robot control on Linux
Thanks Arkapravo. The problem is that intrinsics of my questions above (how
well does real time on linux really work for you) are never really properly
documented and I am interested in getting hold of people personally and
then following up with them off the list.

Nevertheless - sorry for higher traffic.
D.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:12 AM Arkapravo Bhaumik via ros-users <