[Ros-release] Fuerte pre-release failing, "Unable to locate package"

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 20 14:25:37 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-20 14:28, Vincent Rabaud wrote:
> Due to the release of new core stacks, all the fuerte debs got
> invalidated (I think this is because for fuerte we have two farms).
>
> It will take a few hours for everything to be recomputed:
> http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte.html

Ah, that makes sense. Looks like lucid is already through.

Would it be possible to delay the prerelease builds in that case until
the main debs are built, and send a warning email instead of failing? I
guess that could save some useless cycles in setting up the prereleases
all over again.

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg