[Ros-release] Groovy releases

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:30:59 UTC 2012

Trying to make sense of the groovy releases, so I can perhaps speed up my
processes. Often I'm wondering if I've made an error or if it's just slow
to identify there is a new stack to be built.

http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/ros-groovy-metapackages_binarydeb_precise_amd64/

Is the above a full list of the stacks that are getting built at any time?
It has occasionally taken 3-4 days or 5-6 runs at a time for a newly
registered stack to appear in there for me. Currently yujin_ocs is not
present in that list (for two days), but it's listed at
http://www.ros.org/debbuild/groovy.html.

Another odd one is turtlebot_create - it also is not listed in
ros-groovy-metapackages_binarydeb_precise_amd64, but was there and
successfully built two days ago.

Is there an easier way to work out if the newly registered stacks (dry or
wet) are registered properly and just awaiting pickup by the jenkins builds
- and which jenkins build should I be watching?

Cheers,
Daniel.