[Ros-release] roscpp subscriber callback not triggered when sending from Android

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at rnd.yujinrobot.com
Thu Dec 13 13:32:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Damon Kohler <damonkohler at google.com>wrote:

> This may be a good question for http://answers.ros.org

Hmm, might be true. I was not sure, if it fits. Since it was working for
Fuerte, it might be a hidden Groovy bug.
I'll repost it there, if you like.

> The first thing I would check is whether or not the message is
> actually making it over the network (e.g. wireshark). You could also
> try a simple rosjava subscriber. I can say, that this use case is used
> actively so it's likely a configuration problem.

The message does come through, since the rospy subscribers I have tested in
parallel are receiving the message. Only the roscpp callbacks are not
triggered.

Marcus

Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-70-46577073