[Ros-release] Groovy package dependency updates

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sun Dec 16 21:22:39 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone's efforts we appear to have fixed almost all the wet
packages.

There are still several dry packages which are broken due to requiring the
formerly leaked dependencies.  We're looking at adding those as
dependencies for rosbuild so that no dry packages need to be updated for
this cleanup.  (If you are releasing dry feel free to clean up the
dependencies as stated above. )  With adding these dependencies back most
packages should be building again in the next cycle or two.

Tullly

--
Tully Foote
tfoote at willowgarage.com