[Ros-release] how to troubleshoot broken debs?

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:18:18 UTC 2012

I released the velodyne stack to fuerte quite a while back. Two of the
debs are still marked in red as "broken".

Usually, I ignore that for a while and the problem generally goes
away. But, the state of that stack is still stuck.

I can't figure out what is wrong. The code passes the pre-release
tests, it compiles and runs correctly for me on Precise (the version
that is broken).

What reports should I look at to diagnose what went wrong with that build?
--
 joq